Tuesday 21 June 2011

Funny Out Of Office Messages !

Compiled from the net for your reading pleasure, these funny 'OOO' messages can add that sparkle to your response. We however take no responsibility for the outcome of using one of these messages... he he :P 
Credits : Google Images
  1. I am currently out at a job interview and will reply to you if I fail to get the position because I will have to come back to this job. Be prepared for my mood.
  2. I will be unable to delete all the unread, emails you send me until I Return from holiday. Please be patient and your e-mail will be deleted In the order it was received.
  3. Thank you for your e-mail. Your credit card has been charged Rs.999 for the first ten words and Rs 99 for each additional word in your Message.
  4. You are receiving this automatic notification because I am out of the Office. If I was in, chances are you wouldn't receive any response at all.
  5. The e-mail server is unable to verify your server connection and is unable to deliver this message. Please restart your computer and try sending again.(The beauty of this one is that when you return, you can see how many in-duh-viduals did this over and over).
  6. I've run away to join a different circus.
  7. I am away from the office at this moment. I will still be away from the office at the next moment and returning at a later moment. If you have any issues at the current moment, and they cannot wait until a later moment, please contact my manager, who may actually be away at the moment.
  8. I am currently out of the office. I have a cell phone, but I will not be giving it to you. If you can guess the number, I will take your call. 
  9. Am at the dentists. Oh the pain !! Oh forget it ... what is it you were saying again ? Reach out at ________________ or don't ! ...The pain ...the pain ! 
  10. I'm on vacation. If you can't reach me, please don't think I'm dead, especially if you're from payroll (if you're not from payroll, I don't really care what you think. Except you, boss). During my vacation, I will ignore most of my incoming emails. Why? Because being on vacation, I'm likely to be frolicking on a beach or something, and reading emails is incompatible with frolicking. I MAY read your email, but try not to hold your breath. If your request is important, please email me again after I return. (This is a really long one na ?) In case of an absolute emergency that requires my immediate attention, my teammates know how to contact me. Bribe them. Tell them they look beautiful. Say they look almost as attractive as me. Examples of "absolute emergency" include: You are the President, You are Elvis, You urgently want to give me a billion dollars,  You discovered that I'm The One, and you must find me before the Agents to give me that "blue pill, red pill" speech, All of the above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.